Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holy Knapsacks Batman!

I can't even believe it! I woke up early Sunday morning and turned on my computer. Every morning I look at the side Google Gadgets to see all the latest news updates (updates by the minute!). I always just scan through to find the most interesting titles and this one caught my eye "New Type of Prehistoric Man". I clicked on it, thinking 'Anything to do with a new type of man has got to be good! Because let me tell you, the ones we have kicking around right now are doing nothing for me.' I was shocked to read that earlier Saturday morning Dr. Hewson (not to be confused with the Dr. Hewson that worked with William Hunter) a paleontologist who has been digging in the Namib Desert in South Africa and discovered proof of a prehistoric Batman.


The bones that were found were the size of an average 10 year old (about 4'2). The 'Batman' appeared to be in a standing position however, the back was arched, the arms not fully extended and little wing bones were protruding from the back of it's spine. The bones had been dug out and sent to the Paleontology Research Institute in Ithaca, New York. In their research they concluded that the batman dwelled the earth in the Lower Paleolithic Era.. aka the early stone age two million years ago – 100,000 B.C.


It is assumed that he fed on insects and the blood of small animals, but that is not of certain yet. No further research has been done, but there will be constant updates made at this website:

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!


No comments: