In addition to my last post, I had been thinking about other technology advances that would put certain markets out of business had they not changed with their rapidly changing markets.
I thought of the accelerating drop in old-fashioned film due to the invention of the digital camera. It has only been recent that digital camera's have been made more affordable resulting in a bigger market.
Although I own a digital camera I would like to note that I do miss the element of surprise when you go to pick up your recently developed film. You don't get very many bad , or poor quality photographs anymore because they can be instantly deleted. I can't even remember the last time I looked through a photo album that wasn't displayed on a computer screen.
It makes me sad.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment