skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

School Girl Crush

HAHAHAHA I completely forgot about being a total creeper in class with my BUILT IN WEBCAM!!!!




How unappropriate. haha
Posted by Goulet, Lisa at 1:31 AM

1 comment:

I. Reilly said...

how do you mean? are you talking about mark's hair?

November 29, 2007 at 3:37 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

If Who I Am Matters Less...

If Who I Am Matters Less...
maybe what I say will matter more.

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (24)
    • ▼  November (16)
      • Kid, you'll move mountains.
      • Holy Knapsacks Batman!
      • What hurts more my brain, eyes, fingers, or back?
      • Running out of time... line. (It's lame, but so ea...
      • I'm On Fire, And Now I Think I'm Ready To Bust A Move
      • Mind Control and Tin Foil Caps
      • Oh SNAP!
      • It's the end of Music World as we know it (And I f...
      • Take a sip of this, take that... Don't it feel goo...
      • School Girl Crush
      • Yea man, just add me on FACEBOOK!
      • The world will never understand
      • All the flowers would have very extra special powe...
      • A Good Scare, An Even Better Laugh
      • Sight For Sore Eyes
      • Lisa Goulet; Serious Activist with a Loud Message
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)

Things You Need To Know;

Goulet, Lisa
I'm pretty outgoing. People say I can light up a room. The comments I hear the most is "I want your happiness" or "Man, your an adventure".
View my complete profile